Process is part of international meetings.
We did a great job at the first step of our rebranding process inspired by https://library.gv.com/the-three-hour-brand-sprint-3ccabf4b768a
The big harvest is here http://hola.percolab.com/index.php/Rencontre_:_2017/06/06_10:00:00_AM_(Percolab_narrative)
What's next? I propose 3 tasks to complete BEFORE we meet next. (I will send a separate email for the date doodle). Ideally we should complete by end of month.
1. Let's have a shared video + reading experience before we come back together
- Steve jobs video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1_tOXfSeM
- Simon Senek : https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action
- Article – on listening to/discovering collective purpose http://www.enliveningedge.org/views/listening-to-purpose/
2. And lets all complete the what/how/why document. Feel free to complete with others.
- What does your company do?
- A phrase or sentence describing your primary business for the next five years. Examples: “Make toothpaste”, “fix cars”, etc.
- How do you do it?
- What’s your secret sauce? What technology or approach sets you apart from the competition? Examples: “Made with all-natural ingredients”, “best-in-class friendly service”, etc.
- Why? You can think of the why as the reason you get out of bed in the morning and go to work. The why should reflect the core reason your company exists, and it won’t change much over time. You may pivot the business, launch new products, and enter new markets, but your why remains the same. Examples: “Promote healthy living”, “help people get where they need to go”, etc.
3. When it's completed produce a tiny video sharing the what/how/why you discovered and send it to the team. This is Cedric's wise contribution to the process – embodying being seen.
Hope that is clear. Of course this is for all those who wish to continue contributing to the rebranding process (do let us know if you will be stopping the process).